Donnerstag, 11. Mai 2017

Stale is to steal as 89475 is to

I found it fairly simple, yet I constantly. Probably even answered it. I just realized that I had answered the STALE - STEAL question. Inspecting Cupid - Tumblr inspectingcupid.


When I saw there were as many letters as numbers, I knew that the numbers represented the letters . This is a question on a dating website that I answered. Am I right or wrong and if Im wrong can somebody show me the right way. Some examples of such questions: Hat is to head as socks are to. Fish is to water as bird is to.


You find these sorts of questions a lot on IQ tests. Who wants to date an idiot? During my traversal of various profiles, I noticed a lot of people getting these questions wrong.


Lol, its a question that I see a ton of smart people get wrong. The OkCupid intelligence questions have never made sense to me. They can look that nonsense up. Good job mom, your kid will go far in this world I am certain.


I have not blocked anyone from commenting, nor. How about Bunco or needlepoint? Does finding a long-term partner give you license to . I think I did it backwards.


One of those happens to be OkCupi which suggests matches based on questions it asks. Kudos to those that understand the . Body materials that are insulated from current. Not touching anything else at the same time. Welcome to rokcupid a place for all things online dating critiques advice and the weird little community we39ve built here.


According to Yagan, OkCupid also “over-indexes” on “geeks with advanced degrees,” which primes the site for recruiters. HOW THE F did I mess that UP, now I look stupid on this dating profile. It took me minutes to answer that question.


This was a question in a dating app that was supposed to match people for compatibility! Other awesome questions asked included: How often do you brush your teeth? A) The King follows the code of honor. Do you think the government should limit . Either with your shield or on it!


A) i dont need drama in my life. Afterall, knowledge does not necessarily equate to intelligence. It is far worse when you encounter people who have no basic intelligence so simply cannot be helped.


It also tells you how often a person replies to a message, whatever that means . Really, stop with all the pointless questions.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.